The E-Series has 42-inch and 50-inch welded steel decks and a 22-horsepower Kohler® engine. The S-Series is available with a 54-inch welded steel deck and runs on a 24-horsepower engine. Side discharge with the option to bag or mulch comes standard for both models.
- Simple, Easy Adjustments With a single-point height adjust, it’s easy to vary the Quest’s cutting deck. Our 50- and 54-inch mowers are equipped with a foot lift-assist, which eases lifting and lowering the cutting deck. (Optional on 42-inch model)
- Commercial Features Exmark’s Quest E-Series is a premium entry-level zero-turn mower. The proven commercial features have been adapted for consumer use including the tires and fabricated deck.
- Engine Protection Standard, rear engine guard provides increased protection of critical engine components.
- Commercial-Grade Tires, Standard on Quest mowers, the commercial-grade front caster tires and rear drive tires provide increased traction for superior handling.
- Professional Styling, Superior Comfort The Quest S-Series mower has the commercial Exmark styling and provides a premium, ergonomic seat system that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride, even over uneven terrain